- Vitamin B1, which plays a role in energy metabolism and releases energy, is also called Thiamin.
It helps the nervous system and makes it healthier.
In its deficiency, irritability, depression, fatigue, memory problems and decreased attention can be seen.
If the deficiency is too much, BERBERI disease may occur.
- It plays a big role in promoting the formation of red blood cells.
It is beneficial for antioxidant production by showing antioxidant properties in the body.
They take part in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the body and have a great importance.
In the deficiency of vitamin B2, sores and cracks in the skin, sores on the lips and tongue, inflammations and cold sores may occur.
- It is beneficial in order to regulate and repair the nervous system and to be healthier.
It enables the use of protein, fat and carbohydrates in the body and has fat burning and carbohydrate burning properties.
In case of deficiency, fatigue, weakness, depression, memory and mental problems may occur. If the deficiency is even more, it may cause PELEGRA discomfort.
- It is effective in burning carbohydrates in the body. Energy is released as a result of this burning and can take part in the metabolism of the energy released.
It is used in the fight and treatment of stress and depression.
Blood cells in the body are essential for the production of red blood cells.
Deficiency may manifest as fatigue, stress, depression, headaches, loss of appetite and hair loss.
- It is involved in ensuring the healthy and proper functioning of the nervous system.
It is an essential and very important vitamin in the immune system.
It plays a major role in the synthesis and production of red blood cells, which are red blood cells in the body.
It plays a role in preventing the formation of dandruff in the hair, diseases such as eczema and psoriasis.
In the insufficiency of this vitamin, problems such as skin problems, insomnia, anemia and irritability can occur in the body.
- It is involved in the metabolism of adipose tissue, protein and carbohydrates in the body.
It has the benefits of having healthy hair, preventing the formation of dandruff, shining on the skin and preventing broken nails.
In the deficiency of this vitamin, problems such as hair loss, dandruff formation, nausea, anemia, fatigue and depression occur.
- Vitamin B9, which takes part in the production of energy in the body and the formation of red blood cells, which are red blood cells, is also called Folic Acid and Folate.
It is responsible for the healthy development of fetuses.
Vitamin B9 plays a role in reducing homocysteine, which is known to cause heart and vascular problems, by combining with vitamin B12, another vitamin of the B group.
Deficiency of this vitamin can cause birth defects such as anemia, memory problems, impaired and damaged brain and nerve functions, and spina bifida.
- The most common task of vitamin B10, which is called “PABA” or “Aminobenzoic Acid”, is to contribute to the synthesis of B9 (Folic Acid).
Vitamin B10 is the biggest helper to prevent premature aging problems, skin problems, skin wrinkles, sagging problems and premature graying.
- Vitamin B12, also known as Cobalamin
It is necessary for many reactions to occur in the body.
It is also necessary for the health of nerve cells, red blood cells and DNA.
- “Vitamin B4 supports energy production by working like Adenine, Coenzym (Coenzyme). Intracellular energy production centers are like the fuels of mitochondria.
When vitamin B4 is deprived, it can cause growth rate, blood and skin disorders, constipation, nausea, digestive disorders, muscle weakness, hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), insulin sensitivity. In his physical deficiency, mental depression, anemia, fatigue, vertigo (vertigo complaint), allergy-prone infections, defense system weakening are seen.
- Myo-Inositol affects diabetes and its complications; It mimics the effects of insulin and increases insulin sensitivity. It stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle cells, thus reducing blood sugar levels.
Increases Fertility Rate:
– Improves the results of PCOS (Polycystic Ovary), which is one of the causes of female infertility.
– Helps balance reproductive hormone levels in unexplained fertility problems in men and women.
– Daily B8 supplementation increased sperm count, motility and mitochondrial function, and fertility rate in male patients with unexplained infertility.
In erectile dysfunction in men with diabetes, the combination of B8 and folic acid can treat type 2.
– It is necessary for proper ovarian function and improves the quality of oocytes (eggs) and embryos.
It helps balance important chemicals in the brain, including mood-influencing hormones such as serotonin and dopamine. Researchers have found that some people with depression, anxiety, and compulsive disorder have lower inositol levels in their brains.
It is effective in the treatment of panic attacks.
Myo-Inositol is lipotropic, enhances weight loss.